Monday, July 17, 2006

Wish I was still at the festival..

Wish i was still at the festival..*sigh* Wanted to post an entry as soon as I landed home but was too knackered. Then the next day, I got fever + cold + cough. Was bedridden for almost 3 days. Had such a whale of a time at the festival. It was amazing. Thousands of people all enjoying and moving to the same music in the middle of the rainforest. An unforgettable experience..and yes, so surreal, wasn't it Muffin? It was damn hot!!! And so was the weather *winks* He he!! Met some really nice people while I was there. Some are already now becoming quite dear to me :-) Great place, fantastic music, beautiful people, booze...it could NOT have been better..

Check out our photos here ( thanks Jane! ;)

The official Photo Galleries of the Rainforest World Festival Music 2006 can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment