Monday, July 02, 2007

Back in Keningau

23rd June Saturday

Back in my hometown, Keningau, for my cousin's wedding. Hundreds of relatives attended the reception. Lots of booze and catching up with relatives and friends, literally shouting at each other the whole time. Couldn't hear myself speak because of the loud karaoke singing on stage by drunken 'uncles' ( daddy was one of 'em.lol), made even worst for we were sat next to the freakin' huge speakers..just our luck..

Hung out with my cousins and friends at the Peppermint Cocktail Karaoke Lounge (lol) at Perkasa Hotel Keningau, where I stayed the night.






cousin Betty entertaining the guests


My sister in law, Becks, my brother Don and my darling nephew, Ivan Damian

my darling's not looking very happy here..

tina & me


derrick after one too many...

with the bride & groom and Lisa

Lisa, me & Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment