Friday, July 06, 2007

drunk driving

5 years ago, a drunk driver smashed into our car at full speed on my side, sending us spinning out of control.

Over a year ago, the person who I trust with my life insisted on driving even when he was pissed ass a fart. We had a terrible accident. Until today, he doesn't remember a thing about it.

Tonight..he drove us home, drunk...again. It was dreadful. Tears streaming down my face trying to get him to slow down but he wouldn't. Driving like a maniac and laughing at me for being scared. I don't know how we were able to get home safely.

He doesn't even remember the last accident. Our lives, and all the lives on the road he endangered. I was, and still am, traumatised.

9 comments:

  1. Mister needs to ditch the keys and company Nicole Richie for twenty three days in a cell.

    dun cry sweets.

    its just one of dem days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men, they're all buduh bah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:34 pm

    eeh! stupido man..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kekeke yanti u sounding mcm hiro nakamura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really glad you got home safe. Was very worried.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mona serious advice from your friend here..

    Next time when he's drunk, get a cab home!

    grab the car key off him and get a cab. and you girls and guys out there should do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you girls..

    sue, believe me i tried, everytime..i always do.tapi si budak tu punya lah keras kepala and garang macam anjing....next time i'll give u the signal, terus kamu terajang dia..

    the next day i marah him but he has no recollection..again..he even asked me "How did you get home, honey?" Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mona, sorry love but you just have to be strict with him... or take a cab home yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:48 pm

    Amoi, I empathise with you. Truly I do.

    ReplyDelete