Friday, January 05, 2007

Manado Pics & Video

Kungkungan Bay Resort (KBR) & Diving Lembeh Straits
This is where we stayed..


Video by Scubazoo Images


My new toy & master..love my Macbook!

My favourite hangout




AT TANGKOKO NATURE RESERVE



Black-crested Macaque


you sexy monkey you...


cheeky monkey getting friendly with J..a minute later he was attacking J and trying to bite him...


at the Tarsier monkey's 'home'


Tarsier monkey


Too cute! I want one!!!



Batman

and now upside down pic..lol..look at those little faces..lol


Mr Python


Mr Fox


Mr 'Babi Rusa a.k.a.Bona' loves candies!


What's new pussycat?


i've had a hard day..leave me alone please..


village huts


Tangkoko beach


1 comment:

  1. That is one sexy monkey. It's like he was just waaaaiting for you to pull out your camera and photograph him posing like cleopatra...with fur :D

    ReplyDelete