Friday, August 03, 2007

little devil in the chicken rice shop

Went to the chicken rice shop at Beverly Hills for lunch with Sal & Mini-me today..had red devil horns on..by accident of course.I was playing around with it in the car when they picked me up and just forgotten to take it off when we got to the shop. The girls conveniently forgot to inform me..thank you very much you girls..The chicken rice guy just stared at me when I was trying to order..so was the rest of the people in the shop..And then the laughter came...

..at least I've spread some joy & laughter in the world today.. What have you done?

2 comments:

  1. ahahhaha.. i can imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I wore my wedding tiara, with shorts, tshirt and slippers to 1 utama to do shopping. Strangely enough, people were much friendlier. Go figure. Hail Queen 'Sot'land.

    ReplyDelete