Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Finale

After celebrating my 3oth since last month, I was really looking forward to 'The Finale"..the final party. It was held at The Office. Mel ( u da best !), Steve, Uncle Boy, Avril & all the staff at The Office..thank you for such a great party. And thank you Mr Man..ain't no other man like you ;) I had so much fun!! Got plastered before midnight.Can't believe it myself..lol. Mr Man carried me out of the pub at midnight, me all giggly and silly..and hanging on to him like a child..or so I was told..no recollection whatsoever...I can only remember up to my 5th shot of lemondrop (after countless glasses of white wine) , sitting on the bar top , thinking it was a throne, telling wild stories to my loyal subjects..lol..

I hope I didn't make anyone kiss me on my hands and toes again like I did last week..I blame you Uncle Boy.. you're lucky I still adore you ;)

I had a great time, that i know for sure.. Thank you all...Adieu..The Party Queen will rest now..

Pics here

2 comments:

  1. LOL that was a good one - my poor liver needs a good rest after all those birthday parties of yours haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!!!!!!!!! How unlike me..hehe

    ReplyDelete