Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am a Woman now !

30 today! 30 today!!! I am a woman now!!!! Lol

Thank you for the romantic, candlelit dinner by the sea Salome. And thank you for a great time last nite at The Loft boys & girls!!! Had a blast. Loved the cake Sal & Colin. Mel & PJ, lurve the card. Thank you sista for helping me finish the dreadful Flaming Lamborghini and getting sick on my behalf. Ha ha! Thank you Shan for letting me play with your camera :) .Happy Birthday to you too, Naz!! . Pip & Ju, see ya tonite chikas. Girls, don’t forget to bring my tag tonite to The Office!!

It's my birthday! Who's buying???? :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mona... life really begins at 30 for a woman you know.. Have a good one mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah someone 30 orredy. Hope you had a great time last night. Feel awful coz I missed it (seem to be doing that a lot lately).
    Dun worry - I'll kacau you properly on Sunday ok?

    BTW Jason gave me The Real Version of what happened during yours and Yanti's falling down extravaganza. Hehe hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u ladies!!

    Btw Shan...everyone who knows my cousin J,will agree with me when I say that he always has a different version of what actually happened!! lol..oh well..the wounds are slowly healing and drying up..soon i will be able to pick the scabs!!can't wait...muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. tulah.. no more piggy back rides for u! tsk tsk**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont be sad Prash..u'll be partying with us again soon!!! We miss u!!

    Yep..no more piggyback rides.. :(

    ReplyDelete