Saturday, December 09, 2006

Manado - Day 2

Day 2
7th Dec 2006

Amazingly, I had a pretty good sleep lastnight. Normally it would take me a couple of days at least to adjust myself and get comfortable enough to sleep well in a new environment. I guess its not hard to fall asleep to the sound of waves rushing to the shore.

Opened the door to a beautiful, sunny day. Clear blue sky, breezy. Friendly resort staff greeted me as I was walking to the restaurant. Started raining while I was having my breakie. It did nothing to dampen my happy mood.

After breakfast, I went up to check my mail and chill out at the tv / library area above the restaurant which has a spectacular view of the bay and other islands. It was so relaxing that I lost track of time. Before I knew it, it was already time for lunch.

“ Mr Isley would like you to join him for lunch at the restaurant. May I take your order now, ma’am?”, asked the staff while I was staring at the water, lost in my own thoughts.

The day went by quickly. Had so much to eat for dinner..I’m definitely going to gain weight here. yay!

Smiled all the way back to our beautiful chalet by the beach, under the moonlit sky, on a starry, starry night..A very happy bunny indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment