Saturday, December 09, 2006

Manado - Day 3

Day 3
8th Dec 2006

J went diving at 7am. Got up at 8 and ordered my breakfast - fried eggs layered with melted cheese, bacon and tomato on toast. Had breakfast on the verandah , looking out to the azure sea and neighbouring islands with the breeze blowing through my hair, coconut trees swaying, clear blue sky, the waves breaking at the shore…Are you jealous yet? But seriously, it's picture postcard pretty. Loving every minute of it.

It's full house at KBR since we got here, but most of the guests left today. The only guests left are the US Marines. They’re staying here while training the local coast guards. I expected them to be a rowdy bunch, but to my surprise they were quite well-behaved. So, here I am at this idyllic island resort with all these gorgeous, beefy hunks walking around. Nice eye candies for me. Not doing anything wrong by Mr Man, just enjoying the view..hihi

(ok, gotta split..it’s beer o’clock with my new buddies by the pool ;)

6 comments:

  1. ahahaaahahahahhahha!! u soo the funny one baybay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. mess u everyday.. sorry didnt get to reply your monkey sms yday. was out of credit.. I can imagine how beautiful it is where you are..hope to read more from you.. XOXOxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:42 pm

    I'm jeles...Jeles I tell you...JELES!!!!!!!

    Ok tank yew.

    P.S. Oh my god...!Xibole

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahahhaha!

    ok tank yew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh how come my comment came out as Anon? veeery strange. Mona you did know it was me right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. of cos i knew it was you Shan..eh ! eh ! ehhh !!

    ReplyDelete