Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in KK

with the Rugrats

1st Xmas party was at @mosphere hosted by Laynee. It was my 1st Xmas Breakfast Party. I am not a morning person and for me to be up and ready by 8am for a party is unheard of. By 10am I was already happily downing Cosmos with the girls and thinking that mornings are not so bad after all.

Celebrated The Loft's 3rd birthday & Christmas on the 19th. Friends all drunk and merry enjoying the good company, good music and booze on the house. Mel was the official photographer that night and I am still waiting for her to post the pictures up.

Gavin finally got the keys to his new bachelor pad and invited everyone for an early Christmas party & housewarming on the 21st. After lots of sake later, we sobered up in a flash when Sri ripped his scalp open when it slammed on the steps while he was doing a head spin. The girls rushed to his aid to try and stop the blood from gushing out of his head. There was blood everywhere. Horrific. After the nurses got the injury under control, everybody continued partying..including the injured Sri. Beside the mishap, the party was great fun. It must have been..I mean, people were dancing in the kitchen!

And ooh..here's my new toy..yay..thank you for my xmas pressie Santa!


Next day, the girls came over to my place after lunch for coffee. But Shirley turned up with vodka and coffee was left sitting in the pot. Missed the xmas dinner with Mel, Mary, Sue, Shirley KL, Caroline & Ten. Joined them at Shenanigans later that night and was fed more alcohol.

Following day was drinks at Simple & Helle's then dinner with friends at the Waterfront, and then hung out at The Loft for a bit.

Xmas eve at home. Party started at 3pm and ended just after 4am. Yanti, the xmas baby, celebrated her bday with us at midnight. Was completely knackered and couldn't even be bothered to do the washing up after the last guest left at 4.30am.

Had to get up early the next morning after having only slept for 3 hours to get ready for the island Xmas trip. More than 30 of us went to an island and had a very happy sandy Xmas. Food, booze, sun, sea, sand & frisbee..What can I say..Only in KK, man..

xmas lunch at the island







happy bday xmas baby

with Pavlov at xmas eve





AJ the rocker rugrat

Dropped by at Scott & Mich's when we got back from the island and had some delicious xmas goodies. Went to my Nana's later that night and had more food. Afterwards, ended up at Gavin's for some serious boozing while playing 'ible dibble'. Forgot the time and overstayed our welcome. Our kind Irish host had a hard time getting rid of us.

ible dibble No.2 & ible dibble No.12


ible dibble No.4 & ible dibble No.1








Today is rest day. That pint of beer at Office Pub tonight was more than enough for me.

Tomorrow another party beckons.

I best go sleep now..

more soonish..

1 comment:

  1. Whew I'm exhausted just reading it...oh wait I was there for most of it haha

    ReplyDelete