Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!




Off to Mel & Sri's New Year Eve dinner party and then countdown at @mosphere..woohoo!!

2007 has gone very quickly. I am very grateful for all that I have, tons of good friends, a loving family and a lovely home to name a few. Mistakes, regrets will be left behind and good memories and all the good times with friends & loved ones will be cherished forever.

To all my friends, I wish you all that you wish for yourself and more. Thank you for being a friend and I look forward to all of us partying and getting old & senile together..

And to all, may the coming year brings you all the good things in life. And may you be blessed with lots of love as I have.

Adios 2007.

Bring It On 2008!

Happy Happy New Year!!!

peace & love







No comments:

Post a Comment